A week ago I started experiencing flu-like symptoms: nasty cough, mucus build up, sore throat.
I am now still experiencing: the same cough, sore throat, mucus, im having trouble sleeping (as im writing this at 2:30am), my lymph nodes in neck are sore, some fatigue.
Im 20 years old, college student, also exercise frequently (if this is any help)
I understand that mold can develop after 24 hours of saturated area.
I dont know if this could just be a cold or minor sickness or if this could be possible mold sickness.
Should I get checked out?
should I wait to see if symptoms go away?
i have no idea how serious mold sickness or black mold sickness can be.