Tourist visa then working visa

i am a tourist in Singapore, but during my 30 days there I applied for a work and I got hired....does this mean that I don't have to exit out of Singapore because I already have a working pass?
Asked Feb 26, 2013
In Singapore, applications for work visas are done by the employer.
Answered Feb 26, 2013
For usa esta you can check
Answered Jan 21, 2014
It’s not necessary to have PR after completing studies in Canada. However, most of them would prefer it, because once you completed your studies in Canada, you can easily get a Permanent Visa.

Also, there are many Canadian immigration options for students who are studying in a program in Canada for at least 2 years. Students with previous experience in Canada are more attractive to Canadian employers, and because of the excellent quality of Canadian schools, Canada is eager to retain foreign students that have graduated from its educational institutions.

It is possible to apply for both temporary (work and study) and permanent residence in Canada – this is called dual intent. Dual intent allows students to apply for permanent residence, while at the same time securing their temporary study permit. For students, this makes Canada an even more attractive place to study.

But, If you want to work in Canada after you graduate from your studies, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. Note: Completing an Express Entry profile is the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker.

If you need any help on getting Canada PR via any program, let us know @
Answered May 13, 2021
If you have lost bitcoins or any crypto currency before and you want it recovered back immediately , kindly contact [email protected] or WhatsApp +17243828037 and your bitcoins or cryptocurrency will be recovered.

Answered May 16, 2021

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.