Will State of Minnesota take my tax refund to pay my debt?

I owe the state of Minnesota $1800 and have been making payments every two weeks for the last 6 months per my payment plan I set up with them. I now owe them $1100. Will they take my $400 state tax refund and will they take my $1100 federal tax refund?
Asked Feb 13, 2013
The IRS CAN take your refund for:
Past-due child support
Federal agency non-tax debts
State income tax obligations
Certain unemployment compensation debts owed to a state

Whether they WILL, I have no way of knowing.
Answered Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for your help!
It is the state I owe, not IRS. Do you know if the state can/will take my federal tax return? Just trying to do some cash management. E
The IRS has the ability to take your federal refund for the four things listed above. If you owe state taxes or unemployment you were unauthorized to collect for example, they can take your refund and give it to the state to pay it.
Rob Feb 13, 2013
I think depend upon the agreement made by the company. Just consult an expert for more advice and ideas.http://tldr.me/2v18irrp
Answered Jan 17, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.