Husband wife dead no children who gets est

Husband and wife dead they have no children no. Will where doest est go to
Asked Jan 23, 2013
The law may vary from one jurisdiction to another but under the common law it is processed as follows:

If there is a will, it is distributed according to the will. In the absence of a will and there are no children it goes to the parents, brothers and sisters, cousins, grandparents and the grandparents siblings in that order.
Answered Jan 23, 2013
My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, I love him so much and I was so desperate to have him back coz I new that girl was not the right person for him so I have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so I try all I could to bring him back but all to avail I have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, I ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, I come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell I was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and I regain my hope back so I directly and desperately email coz I love my ex so much and I want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that I have found solution in him that I should worried no more so I did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so I believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. I can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr happy I will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email [email protected] or call his mobile number on +2348133873774
Answered Jan 14, 2017
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: [email protected]
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
[email protected]

Answered Jan 06, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.