Can a square faced boy with elderly look(with mustache/bald) look cute by cosmetic treat?

Is it possible to get rid of unsmart faces by consulting a dermatologist?Actually I am good, bothered about others.
Asked Jan 18, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.