I wanna cut my hair like this.?

I'm a girl and my hair is thick. I wanna know what this style is called. I want it cut like Justin bieber has is now. What do I ask for..? Is there and products I need to style it like this. Here's a picture http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/82958733/Justin+Bieber+NEO.png
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 13, 2013
Take the photos to a good hair stylist and say, "make my hair look like that."
Answered Jan 13, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.