Unemployment funds on a debit card account

my wife has a EDD debit card for unemployment payments. She recently died and did not tell me the PIN to access the account. How can I get a PIN to access the money. Since it is community property I should be entitled to the funds.
Asked Nov 10, 2012
If you are entitled to the money, the EDD will give you access to the account. You need to contact them to resolve the issue. You are surely obligated to inform them of her death and converting the money without doing that could be considered fraud.
Answered Nov 10, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.