Who treat drug addicted person

i want the specialist who treat drug addicted persons
Asked Nov 09, 2012
Well you can always get a psychologist maybe in a doctors apartment and ask what to do with you mom and brother or you can sue talk to the people that display drugs in their store to take them away in your town. Idk I don't really have this problem but my moms addicted to the T.V. kind of the same thing because my mom gets very psycho if she doesn't get the tv and abuses me just as if it were a drug.
Answered Jan 28, 2014
Sorry when I said "sue talk" I was gonna say sue the person but I tried to change it

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.