What kind of electronic component is this?

I'm wondering what electronic component this could possibly be?

I'm assuming it's a potentiometer, but it has 5 pins, so it could be a variable capacitor.

Here's a screenshot of said component in question;

Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :D
Asked Oct 29, 2012
A potentiometer woulds have a dial or slider to control the resistance. Why would there be 5 pins on a capacitor? My guess is it's a socket mounted relay.
Answered Oct 30, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.