Can I get rid of a Criminal Record in Canada?

Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Oct 05, 2012
Edited Oct 05, 2012
The answer to that is not a simple Yes or No. Before March 2012, you would have been able to apply for a pardon, which would have removed your criminal record. The Government of Canada passed new laws then that replaced the pardon system with a 'record suspension' system. This still allows for your criminal record to be sealed (as long as you meet the criteria, of course), but is much more complicated than the old pardon process. It's better to speak to a pardon professional about this and Canadian Pardon Services helps. You can call tollfree 18002985520. ref:
Answered Oct 05, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.