I have european nationality, I want to study law in india, can I practise law in india?.

Asked Jul 01, 2012
To practice law in India you must have either a five year B.A., L.L.B undergraduate law degree or a three year L.L.B. and pass the All India Bar Exam.

Bar Council of India website:

Answered Jul 01, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.