Does your car have to be insured and taxed to transfer a private number plate or can it just be motd

i only have two months mot I am hoping it just has to be motd can eny 1 help
Asked May 14, 2012
Vehicle laws are very different from state to state. To make sure you don't get bad info, call your local Division of Motor Vehicles office.
Answered May 14, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.