Where do you get certified as animal assisted therapist and how much schooling is needed?

I want to become an animal assisted therapist but don't know how much schooling is needed and where to go for schooling either in kansas or north carolina.
Asked May 13, 2012
University of North Carolina offers a certificate program:

Answered May 13, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.