Where can I find a skillful translator courses in uk?

Iam looking for Colleges or courses to be translator from english to russian in London.
Asked Nov 06, 2011

If you are looking for a place to share your travel photos and stories, then try BigRoom.

Google "Russian language courses in UK" There's a long list of choices.
Answered Nov 06, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.