My freind owes 1,200.00 on child support.he inherited a truck when hes farther died .

can they come after his truck.He still paying the min. amount of child support .He has been unemployed part of the time and is on the edge of losing his place to live?
Asked Feb 25, 2011
It depends on the state where he lives. Google "child support laws " plus the state he lives in like: "child support laws California."

In most states they can take any asset you own.

Answered Feb 25, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.