How do I sue someone for $16,000 I am owed

Asked Dec 11, 2010
A lot of "how" you do it depends on the state you live in.

A person that doesn't understand how to file the suit will surely get eaten alive by the procedures that follow once the lawsuit gets into the system.

For that amount of money you should talk to a lawyer.
Answered Dec 11, 2010
My name is Mr.Anita Mill.I lost my husband in an auto crash,i was in need of $50,000 to start up something I needed a loan badly to clear off my debts and to cater for my two kids,i searched everywhere but I could not see a reliable lender not until I met a loan Company called David Smith Loan corporation.Thanks to them.if you are need of a legit money lender,i advise you contact them on [email protected]

im sure they will help you as they helped me....
Answered Apr 21, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.