Why does my ex treat me so bad?

i was going out with her for 5 months we broke up 2 weeks ago o got tired of her putting secondbest in her life also she has 2 kids who I grew to love alot now she wont let me see them also she has a key to my house which she says that she is to busy to bring it to me and when I said I would go get it she call me a stalker! Please give me some advise!
Asked Nov 30, 2010
Yep, Rob's right again. Hire this guy! Anyway, call the local police and ask for an escort to her residence and get your key back. Usually between 8am-4pm, Mon-Fri. OR, change the locks or re-key them. She may have had a copy made despite you. Keep your cool and move on.
Answered Nov 30, 2010
Carrying the argument farther will not solve anything and be detrimental to the kids. Anybody that uses their children as leverage in a personal battle is someone you want to get away from. Find somebody with some class.
Answered Nov 30, 2010
I told my husband I am very upset by simply hearing he wants to have a good discussion with me without having even heard about the divorce word. I also told him that if he proceeds with divorce, I won’t continue the family time with him anymore. We fight for few weeks and I decided that it’s a time for a change. I order love spell from this website http://magical-rituals.com and my husband change. He became good, nice person and he loved me again. I’m very happy about that.
Answered Jul 04, 2015
Hello to the world I am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, I contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who we were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com...His website is www.bullytemplehelp.webs.com...you can also add him on facebook as Kareem Abhida or his page on facebook
Dr BULLY Temple""..

(1) If you want your ex back.(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.(3) You want to be promoted in your office.(4) You want women & men to run after you.(5) If you want a child.6) You want to be rich.(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.(8) If you need financial stance.(9) He can make you pregnancy
Answered Jul 04, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.