How do I contact Immigration?

How do I notify the government that a foreign national is living in the country illegally. I know a woman who is married to a man from another country. She married him to get him into the U.S. so he could be a citizen, but he has been living with another woman in another city ever since and she lives with another man in my city. He sends her a check each month so she will keep letting the government think he and her live together.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Sep 22, 2010
ICE telephone contact: Toll free: 1-866-347-2423
Answered Sep 22, 2010
they cant do nothing because u cant prove it and they cant get u deported unless they have permission from the government
Answered Jan 29, 2014
Unless you can present any evident, then it would be more easy to help you.
Answered Apr 15, 2016
You can contact to immigration consultancy like Visa Simple as they guide properly on every formalities and documentation.
Answered May 13, 2016
For all the individuals that need to have a visa to Visit Canada or those young adults that wish to study at one of the best universities in the world, they can try consulting with these Immigration agencies. They will provide complete guidance throughout the immigration process.

Mandgworld immigration agencies.

M&G Immigration and Study Abroad Consultants is an organization, working closely with a team of Licensed Immigration Lawyers in Canada and Authorised migration agents in Australia and New Zealand. We have been in the practice of immigration and study abroad consultancy for the past ten years. We strive hard to make your dream come true.

Nationwide Immigration.

This is the best Canada Immigration Consultants in USA Canada is one of the prime destinations in the world to settle for Immigrants from all over the world. Since the USA and Canada share borders, it is fairly easy for the USA immigrants to feel settle upon Immigration to Canada."
Answered Jul 20, 2021
Sun Consulting Pvt- Limited
Contact : [email protected]
Site :
Answered Mar 16, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.