How can I sign my extension off if my electrician has gone bust

I put an extension on my house a couple of years ago and did not get the electrics signed off at the time of instalation, I have now gone to get it signed off and have found out that the electrical firm I used no longer exist due to the down turn,i have had another firm do a periodic inspection on the work but can this be used to sign off my extension? I feel like im in trouble
Asked Sep 01, 2010
Contact the local electrical inspector or codes and compliance dept that oversees construction in your area. Your problem is an understandable issue that you did not create. There's no reason you should be in trouble.
Answered Sep 01, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.