Can goverment give tax cards to pay for school and health care to imagrents from Mixco

If the U,S, would give illegals a legal S,S,card and a State tax card so taxes can be taken out to pay for health inc. and school programs.
Asked Jun 29, 2010
Edited Jun 29, 2010
Immigrants can get permits to live and work in this country but they have to go through the legal process to do it. They will respectfully be given information on what their obligations and benefits are.

People that bypass the legal process have a different set of standards to deal with. They should go their closest Border Patrol Office to inquire about their benefits there.
Answered Jun 29, 2010
Edited Jun 29, 2010
yes in some country government give tax for school and health Immigrants....
Answered Dec 18, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.