I want to know the laws for runaway in G.A?

I am 17 years old I have been Abused by my father I live in Georgia I am turning 18 in October and I want to know the teenage Georgia Law?
Asked Jun 29, 2010
Contact the Georgia Child Advocate at 1-800-254-2064 or cut and paste the link at the bottom of this answer to view their web site . The Child Advocate is a state agency who represents you and has the authority to do whatever is necessary to resolve your problem.

Georgia's Office of Child Advocate
3312 Northside Drive
Suite D-250
Macon, GA 31210

478-757-2661 or 1-800-254-2064
FAX 478-757-2666

Answered Jun 29, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.