What court house do I go to to file the paper work

i want to get my 6 year olds last name change to mine
Asked Jun 19, 2010
Call a lawyer, you'll need the help!
Elmo412 Jun 20, 2010
Family Court! There are certain fees that must be paid. You'll need a lawyer to assist you and guide you. Good luck!!!
Answered Jun 20, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.