1. Sometimes she looks at me when she thinks I'm not looking at her. Once in a while she giggles while doing this.
2. When we do look at each other, she mimics the expression on my face, then looks down or walks away.
3. This one sorta relates to #1. From time to time, when she looks at me and I look at her, she doesn’t look away. One time, I was sitting on the couch and I was talking to her Mom and my Mom. I happened to glance over at her and I saw her looking directly at me, smiling, with her tongue hanging out to the side.
4. If I try talking to her, she acts surprised, turns her head toward me to answer my question, then after she is done, she quickly looks away. She talks to my parents' without hesitation.
5. A couple of times, she was in an elated mood and actually said "hi" to me excitedly. Later once day, I asked her a question and she didn't hear me and/or was surprised, but she looked straight into my eyes and held that stare until I repeated myself.
6. A few times before she went to bed, she said "Good Night" to me before saying it to anyone else and when she did say it to someone else it was quieter and less enthusiastic.
7. At times I can hear her talking to her parents' (mostly her Mom) about me. One instance is when she asked her Mom; "how come he didn't say much to me?" This was in regards to the time I said "hi, how are you" to her.
8. Her friends’ act differently around me. Example: At her birthday back in 2007, I could hear her friends’ talking about me. A couple of times they even glanced back at me with smiles on their faces.
9. She told her brother information about the game he was playing. I responded for him. She didn’t say a word, just tried to avoid my eyes.
10. If I wave to her when I see her in the car with her Mom, she gets fidgety.
11. One time I saw her looking at me at the dinner table. When I looked over, I noticed she was blushing.
12. I was at her house and I started to cough. She immediately looked over like she was concerned.
What makes me think otherwise...
1. On two occasions she frowned at me. The first time she looked she did it, she looked down at the floor afterwards. The second time it was almost like she was mocking me.
2. She tries to avoid me, sometimes by taking the long route to get to where she wants to go. One time she sat in front of me at the dinner table, but when she saw her brother, she asked him if he wanted to sit there. Then she walked away groaning.
3. She doesn't let me touch her. Example: I was in the car with her family and her brother reached over to poke me. She happened to be sitting in between us. As I began to reach behind her to poke him back, she leaned forward, even though she was in the middle of playing her Game Boy Advance. She didn't do that when her brother reached over.
4. Years ago, she would spy on her brother and I from the stairs leading into the basement. For a while I thought that meant something, but I recently asked her brother whether or not she also used to do this to his other friend. He said yes.
5. Her Mom also shows some of the signs that I mentioned above (hardly looking at me when talking to me, ignoring me). I know for sure she doesn’t like me in that way.
6. A couple of times when I would walk by her, she would say “eww”. One other time when she walked by me, it was more like an “eeeehehehehehe”. I wasn’t doing anything disgusting. In fact, the last time she did that, I was walking by her and her mom, her mom said "oh not this again"
7. I tried giving her a "promise to date ring" and had her look up the meaning of one. Then she said "I'm not reading this". I asked her why not and she gave me an I don't know. Then she said "I'm going upstairs" where her parents were. As far as I know, she never told them about this.
Bro, that sounds like one crazy B!TCH right there! Your life might be in danger. Luckily 4 you, I was wondering what interesting threads there might be on the web today and ended up on this one. I know exactly what she's doing...She's plotting to take you out and wants to see who else WANTS IN! Thus, her girlfriends laughing at you when u look at them. EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS, the evil FIEND...Naw, i'm joking. She def thinks ur nice. Now whether or not she LIKES likes u, idk 4rm the info u gave us...but she has some interest in u. ive been down that road b4 & know how u feel. Just b aggressive and talk 2 her, it can only get better 'cause u already know she's talking to others about u. Work off of it