Refund owed by ventura county court House

who do I go after when a dective charged me for a crime that the
district attorney did not charge me for? The DA charged me for a lessor
charge (which was fictitious) which changed my bail by 1/2 less.I paid the court $1,000 to much bail and I want my money back.Who do I
Asked Apr 25, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.