What do I do about my criminal record being covered with my dad's (same name) crimes?

He has different DOB/SSN, but sometimes gives mine I think, and the online (like Intelius) services just pull up everything with same name and ignore DOB/SSN, and the record looks really bad, and I'm having trouble getting jobs, and want to join the Air Force. The PD in my hometown has it right, but a national search I don't know what to do about. Dad has multiple felonies and aliases and they all show up.
Asked Apr 21, 2010
Change your name.....Or put a I or a II at the end.
Answered Apr 21, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.