Is there a test that I can take at my age 57, to see if I can get a degree in college?

I have heard that there is an experiance test that I can take to get qualified for some college credits is that true? and if it is, where do I go?
Asked Apr 20, 2010

If you are looking for a place to share your travel photos and stories, then try BigRoom.

Well that all seems quite silly, you don't need some special test. Just go enroll at a college and take some courses. The only test I can think of is the placement test to know what level of Math and English to put you at, but that's just done at the college and is part of the enrolling process. Colleges don't have age limits y'know.
Answered Apr 20, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.