How can I get financial aid to go to school to become a vet. tech.

I keep going to these online financial assistant sites it asks all the normal questions, but when it comes to the degree I need to choose it doesn't have one for a veternarian technician. So I have no idea where to go to fill out a form for assistance on my career choice. Can someone help me please?
Asked Mar 07, 2010
Do any of these forms have an option for degree "Other"? If so, just choose that.
Answered Mar 07, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.