Could I become legal in us I was domestic violence abuse iam not married?

My boyfriend is a us citizen but he is in prison charge for domestic violence 2007 until 2010 I have a 2 year old baby could I become legal in us.
Asked Feb 15, 2010
yes but u wud hav to go to get a green card ect. and speek with a high efficail person to get all the permission to become and american citizen
Answered Feb 15, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.