What happens to a cat if it eats the flowers of a poinsettian plant?

toddcooper
Asked Jan 31, 2010
I'm no veterinarian, nor am I a botanist, but I do believe there's nothing poisonous in poinsettias.
Oni_Kami
Answered Jan 31, 2010
they are non-toxic and at worst the animal that Ingested it will get a stomach ache nothing else....Its a myth that this plant is poisonous.
tracey
Answered Feb 15, 2010
Edited Feb 16, 2010
Ingested, not injected.
You need to contact a vet they have a list of poisonous and non poisonous flowers, they will be able to tell you if you need to bring your cat in to get fluids in your cat
Hauligirl
Answered Mar 07, 2010
Poinsettias are poisonous to cats.
Scarfgirl123
Answered Mar 30, 2013
They turn into Dogs.
BadBeast
Answered Jun 09, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Categories