I filed my taxes online, but put in wrong income and didnt put in my 401k. will irs correct?

Will the IRS correct my big mistake or will I have to file an amendment?
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 24, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.