Is there a place ,where i could check when exactly i get my income tax return?

i filed 01/16/10 and was told i was going to get it by today but didnt ,i ask to get in two day but is still not here .what should i do?
Asked Jan 19, 2010
If you didn't pay a fee to get a fast refund, or a refund advance, you will just have to wait for the IRS to send it to you. This can be as few as 3 weeks or as long as 6 weeks without any problems showing up on your return.

If you paid a fee for faster payment go back to the tax office that did the return and they'll give you the time frame you'll need to work with.

Want an instant raise?

I can help.
Answered Jan 28, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.