I entered it already.

I have seen my ObGYN about a problem I was having and it was that I had a buldge in the vagnial area. I suspected it was my blader but to my surprise it was my blader and the vagina and the rectum has prolasped into the cervix. She is recommending I see a OBGN/Urologist and see what he or she may think of it. I'm 66 yrs. and still having sex with my husban of 45 yrs. but now that this has happen my climax are less frequent or not at all so consequently sex is not all that great for me right now. My vagina is not grabing the penis for the climax. I think I need some help because I don't think my life is over I feel it should really be just getting good.

My rectum is a worry to me because my BM sometimes get stuck and I have to push with my hand on my butt check to push it out effectively. If I have to have surgery at my age I would it done all at once. the blader pulled and a recticile and a vagnial pull up also. I hope I'm not in left field on this one. I know this I deserve another chance.
Asked Jan 15, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.