What recourse do i have if someone storing washer/dryer set puts for free sign on set no permission

What recourse do I have if someone storing washer/dryer set puts them on street corner with "For Free" sign on them without my permission. It is my daughter's set and he is mad at her and did this with no warning?
Asked Jan 10, 2010
If she paid for them, then she should contact the police and explain the situation and inform them she would like to press charges. If he paid for them, then there's nothing she can do. It's a matter of whose name is on the receipt.
Answered Jan 10, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Can you help them?

You may want to know: