I took a car loan, paid about a year now unable to pay it how can i return the car and get rid of th

Asked Jan 05, 2010
You simply must sell the car, and pay off as much of the loan as you can. You will only get a fraction of what you paid for for the car, and you won't be able to pay off the entire loan, but it's better than just trying to pay it off yourself. Good luck (you're REALLY gonna need it).
Answered Jan 05, 2010
This same problem happens with my friend sanjaya, So I have to better idea for this, when I need a car, I have choose to take car rental service from carrentalsnet.com. They give me better luxury and prestige car rental service. I realy thanks my friend Gopal, who help me to find out this company.
Answered Feb 10, 2014
Yes, you must be sale your car.
Answered Jul 05, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.