I need to take a large sum of money out of the country for a wedding. how can i do this?

I need to take a large some of money out the country for a wedding. I know that they allow only $10,000 per person on the airplane. How can I take a larger amount than this? Do I have to fill out any forms? If so, do I get taxed on this money? I have this money saved up in my bank account and this money has already been taxed. What should I expect when I declare this large amount of money?

I would really appreciate the help.
Asked Jan 03, 2010
It's okay, you don't have to lie about a wedding, we're all friends here, we won't judge you for your illegal illicit activities *starts dialing the FBI* hahah, just kidding.

Seriously though, this site may be helpful to you:
Answered Jan 03, 2010
i would go for bearers bonds... change your money into bearers bonds and then go to any bank upon reaching your destination...youll get your money back without being taxed
Answered Jan 13, 2010
hide it in your pockets but just in case they check there you might want to hide it in your pants. if you get cought, tell them you r holding it for a friend
Answered Jan 04, 2010
I can tell you right now that if you attempt this, you will be arrested at the airport. I've seen it happen with my own two eyes.
WOW! That's a pretty bad idea... You never want to try it.
Ryan Jan 04, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.