If I owe state taxes will they take my federal refund?

Will state tax debts be deducted from your federal taxes
Asked Jan 03, 2010
Edited Jan 03, 2010
normally yes.But if you have anything left over they will send you that.Call the treasury offset department they have a 1800 number and it will tell you iif your refund will be offset.
Answered Jan 27, 2010
no. Refer to the answer on whether or not federal would take ones state tax. Good luck and Good bless.
Answered May 09, 2010
Answered Mar 10, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.