I don't know the Samsung Flight, so I can't tell you for sure, but here are the various methods for various phones...
1) Bluetooth file exchange. Just sync the phone with the computer, and drag-and-drop the music into the "MP3" folder.
2) USB. Hook up the phone to the computer using a USB cable, and then drag the music into the "MP3" folder. Warning: Not all phones will work with a regular USB cable, some phones you need to buy a special one from the company that makes the phone.
3) Micro SD card. Just pull the Micro SD card out of your phone, put it into a card reader, then drag-and-drop into the "MP3" folder.
4) Some phones require special software that will provide you with a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for putting on and taking off audio/video/and pictures.
5) If all else fails, hit it with a hammer. Won't help you get your MP3s on it, but it'll help relieve some aggression.