How can I recover from Identity Theft

Asked Dec 21, 2009
I would go to credit bureaus (3) and get reports to see what's on them that is not accurate. Explain to the credit bureaus what happened. I would change all my credit card and bank account numbers. You need to contact these people immediately. These people can tell you what you need to do.
Answered Jan 08, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.