What should I do If I got bitten by a bee?

My child was bitten by a bee..What should I do?
vbonilla
Asked Dec 09, 2009
Edited Dec 09, 2009
First of all, bees don't bite, they sting. Wasps and yellow jackets bite. If your child is not allergic to bee stings, then just ice it, and put some lotion on it if it's itchy. If your child is allergic, well you posted this 50 minutes ago, your kid's probably dead by now if he's allergic.
Oni_Kami
Answered Dec 09, 2009
i think you should stay calm.
lightstar77
Answered Dec 31, 2009
Edited Dec 31, 2009

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Categories