Order 2 W-2 for 2009 and 1 1099 for 2009

we are a small business, S corp 2 statutory employees and we only need 2 W-2 forms for payroll and 1 1099 as required by law for attorneys that receive monies from our business matters in any amount.

Can we still get these forms for free? We have lost 90% of our business due to economic downturn and depression and save where we can. Thank you !!

[email protected]
Asked Nov 21, 2009
irs.gov. you can download and print them out.
Answered Dec 18, 2009

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.