What documents do I need to travel to Mexico?

I am traveling to Guadalajara, Mexico. What documents do I need? Other than my Permanent Resident Card.
Asked Nov 21, 2009
Edited Nov 21, 2009

If you are looking for a place to share your travel photos and stories, then try BigRoom.

Are you holding the US Permanent Resident Card (US Green Card)? If so, you don't need to obtain a tourist VISA (as long as your Permanent Resident Card is not expired), you are allowed to stay in Mexico up to 180 days. All you need is to carry your Passport and Permanent Resident Card with you.

For further information, please check this page:
Answered Nov 21, 2009
You will both need passport. She will need a letter signed by both parents and notarized giving you prmission to take her out of the country.

Answered Oct 29, 2012
Edited Mar 11, 2014
If you want to travel from London to Mexico. Dearflight provide a good option compare than other.
Answered Nov 19, 2012
From this link, you can get some information that you looking for. Apart from that for saving money on transportation you may book a private vehicle from Cancun airport thorough transportation agency like "Nasttransfers.com".
Answered Sep 02, 2016
In the event that you go at speeds moving toward the speed of light you can sit back speedier than whatever is left of us.

Answered 7 days ago

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.