I didn't file NYS taxes in 05,06,07

I didn't file my NYS taxes and i want to get them filed. I can't find the W4 from those years since I've moved and changed jobs i those years. Is there any way i can get those online.
Asked Nov 19, 2009
Edited Nov 19, 2009
No. Just wait for the IRS to come after you I guess.
Answered Dec 14, 2009
The Social Security Admistration has every job & date of employment listed for everyone. That can help you to contact previous employers corporate offices for your W-4.
Answered Dec 31, 2009

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.