Is it possible to transfer from a Ukrainian university to an American one?

My boyfriend was an exchange student at my school last year. He starts college next year and he wanted to come back to the US to study here, but there is one problem. His visa requires him to stay in Ukraine for at least 2 years before returning to the US. He told me that if he went to a university in Ukraine that he would not be able to get a job in the US because of the type of diploma. I suggested that he can go to the Ukrainian college and then transfer to an American one. Does anyone have any information about this? or advice?
Asked Nov 18, 2009
you have two possibilities : or university have sign an agreement
or someone ask him to stay

a caution means that you go in prison if you do not respect (whith a lies for example) the confidence of the university.
Answered Nov 22, 2009
My name is Raina Ping from Kuwait, I contacted Mr Ibrahim for a business loan amount of $50K Then I was told about the step
of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because I was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because I was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact us via email at [email protected]
Calling +918929490461
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim
Answered May 26, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Can you help them?

You may want to know: